Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Public Service Announcement To My Customers at Kasa

Next time you come in to Kasa and order a Thalis plate, order one to go as well. If you're having two Kati Rolls, ask for a third wrapped in foil to take home. Call me Christopher Columbus because I've just made a discovery: Kasa's food might be even tastier as left overs than on the first eating.

The spices, which are the magic behind the dishes at Kasa, have had a few more hours (or days) to inform the veggies and meat that they grace. As a texture eater, I'll vouch for improvement in the Karahi Paneer's green peppers, which have softened but maintained their chewy skin. The carrot spears are sweet with the perfume of garlic and the turkey meat crumbles from its kabob patty to reveal the leaves of parsley speckled inside.

Naysayers might counter that I am a leftovers junkie who would prefer to eat my moo shoo pork, pizza, or any other meal on the next day. Say what you will, but for my next dinner party, I'm serving Kasa leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah... great tip!! I really love Kasa and now that I think about it, there is no doubt in my mind that Kasa leftovers would be DELICIOUS! That place is dope! Knowledge, Kiko, KNOWLEDGE :)

    ReplyDelete